The Music Film Festival Network develops good practices, provides innovations in terms of artistic creation, management and organisational models, connection and dialogue with the local cultural and social environment and activates new ways of involving and engaging the audiences.
The network promotes a vision of the cultural industry as an economical industry.
Becoming a member entitles to:
- Benefit from a wider recognition by the international film festival community.
- Facilitates the festivals to develop their own profiles and strengthen their unique international presence.
- Benefit from the exchange of ideas, experiences and methods with other members.
- Support the audiovisual culture and its transformation.
- Establish international partnerships to work on innovative projects.
If you would like to apply and have your festival become member of the MFFN, write to email@example.com.