The Music Film Festival Network develops good practices, provides innovations in terms of artistic creation, management and organisational models, connection and dialogue with the local cultural and social environment and activates new ways of involving and engaging the audiences.
The network promotes a vision of the cultural industry as an economical industry.
Becoming a member entitles to:
- Benefit from a wider recognition by the international film festival community.
- Facilitate festivals to develop their own profiles and strengthen their unique international presence.
- Benefit from the exchange of ideas, experiences and methods with other members.
- Support the audiovisual culture and its transformation.
- Establish international partnerships to work on innovative projects.
International Music Film Festival
Torino / Bologna / Firenze / Milano / Palermo / Lecce (Italy)
Festival de documentaires musicaux
Doc’n Roll Festival
UK’s Music Doc Film Festival
London / Bristol / Brighton / Edinburgh/ Nottingham/ Exeter / Dundee / Liverpool / Manchester / Glasgow / Sheffield / Newcaslte (United Kingdom)
Dock of the Bay
Festival Internacional de Cine Documental Musical
Festival international de films sur la musique
Norient Film Festival NFF
Bern / Lausanne (Switzerland)
Braunschweig International Film Festival
Congress for Music and Sound in Film, Games and Media
Music Film Festival