The purposes of the Music Film Festival Network are:
- Promoting the circulation of works that talk about the music universe through the cinematografic language, with particular attention to
- poorly represented emerging authors.
- hard to distribute genres , like short film and documentaries.
- so-called ‘minor’ cinematographic works.
- Promoting the distribution of music works and facilitating the meetings between producers and distributors.
- Exchanging know-how and support to the organizations of emerging music film festivals.
- Participating in the foundation of a shared data-base and a platform dedicated to audiovisual works.
- Promoting publications, productions and events in the audiovisual industry.
- Realising workshops, debates and researches in the context of the new frontiers of the audiovisual industry.
- Encouraging meetings between the professionals of the sector.
- Developing skills to be able to reach new audiences and drawing innovative methods of creating culture.
International Music Film Festival
Torino / Bologna / Firenze / Milano / Palermo / Lecce (Italy)
Festival de documentaires musicaux
Doc’n Roll Festival UK
Music Doc Film Festival
London / Glasgow (United Kingdom)
Dock of the Bay
Festival Internacional de Cine Documental Musical
Festival international de films sur la musique
Norient Film Festival NFF
Bern / Lausanne (Switzerland)
Braunschweig International Film Festival
Congress for Music and Sound in Film, Games and Media
Music Film Festival